Monday, October 20, 2014

Another Night In Grodno hits Juno on Oct. 22nd!

The stock is in on Fourwalls & Funkyjaws "Another Night In Grodno" EP. It's looking good and sounding great! She arrives on Juno this Wednesday, October 22nd. Here's what a few folks have said thus far:
Jimpster (Official): oh yes!! sounding like the hotness to me! yeah, all tracks are doing it. nice one!
Tensnake: Quality EP, nice!
Mark Farina: Excellent! Making a track for every hour of the day I hope!!
Danny Krivit: I like 10am the best.
Kai Alce: I'm all 10PM & 2AM! Even though I can hang longer than to 2!!
Inner Sense: Nice lush, jazzy & funky grooves here. 10 PM is my fav track on the EP.
Marcel Vogel: Finally i know what kind of DJ I am: 10 pm... cheers guys!
Willie Graff: Nice release again from Fourwalls & Funkyjaws and the Kolour camp! I like 10pm 12 am and 4 am...Very nice funky original house tracks. Will play with love.
Luke Solomon: More fire from a killer label.
Nick V Paris: Four Walls and Funkyjaws do it again ! I have been following them since day one and this releases proves me right once again. Full support encore et encore
Jacques Renault: Sounding pretty good to me, gotta test these out for sure!
Rissa Garcia: Absolutely love this EP ...such class.
Matt Rivem: this is absolutely fantastic - some proper musical talent here as opposed to just well put together samples. those keys are deep, soulful and expertly played. great syncopation. i think 10pm is my favourite. and i am listening to it at 10:55pm. COINCIDENCE???
Marc Cotterell: Nice EP. great follow up release. will be playing these for sure. Certainly like the sound of 10AM with the joe sample style keys and feelings of Chicago jacking house.


No comments:

Post a Comment